You have successfully flashed a fastboot ROM on Xiaomi. Open the MIUI Downloader app, choose your device, choose the version and click “older versions”. Fastboot option will appear, select one and download. Once you’ve downloaded the fastboot ROM stock ROMs, move .tgz archive file downloaded on your internal storage to your computer and extract it. Now, you are ready for the installation, but before, ADB/Fastboot libraries must be installed on your device.
- However, if you choose ‘save all user data,’ your data will be saved.
- Make sure that your phone has a sufficient battery charge (at least 40%) before you attempt the instructions.
- Do let us know if you have any feedback for the above steps or if you have any alternative solution for removing it from the device.
- As we mentioned earlier, Xiaomi officially provides Fastboot ROM packages of the latest MIUI updates for all its devices.
- But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Some banking apps may also be affected, though we’ve had no issues with HSBC and Natwest. It’s all too easy for consumers to accidentally (or purposefully) purchase a Chinese ROM Xiaomi phone for use outside China. Not only do the company’s handsets routinely go on sale there before other countries, they are also typically cheaper. Earlier, Xiaomi temporary shutdown MIUI ROM downloads page due to internal system update. Today, the MIUI fans will be happy to hear that the MIUI ROM Downloads page is live again. Currently, the MIUI ROM downloads page contains links of only a few Xiaomi models.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 SE also has a great selection of custom ROMs available, providing even more features and performance. If you’re looking for reliable, stable, and feature-packed stock ROM firmware for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 SE, look no further than the Stock fastboot Flash File. Suppose the phone is completely dead, and you are unable to open recovery mode in the phone then we use fastboot ROM for flash recovery. All Xiaomi labeled phones have a built-in update installer that helps you to install official ROMs. However, you’ll still need to download a stock ROM to proceed with these entire instructions. To grab an MIUI ROM, you’ll need the MIUI downloader app (Play Store link). MIUI software update installs the latest features and improvements for the Xiaomi, Mi, Redmi, and Poco devices.
- Your phone shall now be running the latest MIUI firmware.
- Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see this screen on your device.
- The latest Xiaomi stock ROMs are some of the most advanced ROMs available, providing users with various features that make their devices even more powerful and enjoyable.
- The reality is that if you want to flash the Global ROM on to a Chinese ROM phone, you will have to live with the unlocked bootloader thereafter.
This post contains the Xiaomi Redmi Pad Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Xiaomi Redmi Pad smartphone to its original state. There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back. That said, using a Nandroid backup to return to stock is only a short-term option. The backup will restore your old apps and data, meaning that apps you’ve uninstalled will reappear, and text messages you’ve since received will disappear.